Views: 0 Author: Site Editor Publish Time: 2016-08-26 Origin: Site
ReducerIt is a common power transmission mechanism and is used in various mechanical transmission systems. The installation and use of the reducer are directly related to the operation effect of the reducer, and must comply with the technical specifications and standards. Please pay attention to the following points for reasonable installation and use of the reducer.
1. When the reducer is installed, pay special attention to the centering of the transmission center axis, and the error of the centering cannot exceed the use of the reducerCouplingThe amount of compensation used. After the reducer is centered as required, a more ideal transmission effect and a longer service life can be obtained.
2. When installing the transmission parts on the output shaft of the reducer, you must pay attention to the gentle operation. It is forbidden to use hammers and other tools to rough installation. It is best to use the assembly fixture and the internal thread of the end shaft to install, and the bolts are tightened The transmission parts are pressed into the reducer to protect the internal parts of the reducer from damage.
3. There are many optional types of couplings used in the reducer, but it is best not to use rigid fixed couplings. The installation of this type of coupling is difficult. Once improperly installed, the load will be increased. It is easy to cause damage to the bearing and even break the output shaft.
4. The fixation of the reducer is very important to ensure stability and firmness. Generally speaking, we should install the reducer on a horizontal foundation or base, while the oil in the oil drain tank should be able to drain, and the cooling air circulation should be smooth. If the speed reducer is not well fixed and the foundation is unreliable, there will be phenomena such as causing and vibration, which will also cause unnecessary damage to the bearings and gears.
5. When necessary, the transmission coupling of the reducer should be equipped with protective devices, such as protrusions on the coupling or the use of gears or sprocket transmission, etc. If the output bearing is subjected to a large radial load, a reinforced type should also be selected.
6. The installation position of the reducer should ensure the operation of the staff, including the position where the cursor, the vent plug and the oil drain plug can be easily accessed. After the installation of the reducer is completed, the inspector should comprehensively check the accuracy of the installation position in order to determine the reliability of each fastener.
7. Before the reducer is running, prepare for operation. Remove the vent plug of the oil sump and replace it with a vent plug, open the oil level plug screw to check the oil line height, and add lubricating oil beyond the oil level plug screw to the hole After overflow, screw on the oil level plug and confirm that it is correct, you can start trial operation.
8. The trial operation time of the reducer cannot be less than two hours. The standard for normal operation is smooth operation, no vibration, no noise, no leakage, and no impact. If abnormal conditions occur, they should be eliminated in time.