Views: 0 Author: Site Editor Publish Time: 2014-07-07 Origin: Site
1. Precautions before installation:
1. The installation shaft should be cleaned before use. And check whether the installation shaft has bruises and dirt, if any, all should be removed.
2,ReducerThe operating temperature is 0-40 ℃.
3. Check whether the matching size of the hole (or shaft) connected to the reducer meets the requirements. The tolerance of the hole should be H7 (the tolerance of the shaft is H6).
4. Before use, replace the plug at the highest position with an exhaust screw plug to ensure that the gas in the body is discharged when the reducer is running.
Second, the installation of the reducer
1,ReducerIt can only be installed on a flat, shock-absorbing, torsion-resistant support structure.
2. Under any circumstances, it is not allowed to use a hammer to knock the pulley, coupling, pinion or sprocket into the output shaft, which will damage the bearing and shaft.
Three, use and maintenance
1. After the reducer is installed, check whether it is flexible. For formal use, no-load test must be carried out. Under normal operation, load and run gradually.
2. The reducer is strictly prohibited to exceed the rated load.
3. The oil level of the reducer should be checked before use and during work. The machine has been filled with lubricating oil before leaving the factory. Lubricating oil name: medium-duty industrial gear oil GB5903-86220.
Four, oil change system
For the first oil change, the lubricating oil should be replaced after 300-400 hours of operation of the reducer, and the lubricating oil should be replaced every 1500-2000 hours thereafter. The lubricating oil should be checked every half a month in the working environment with harsh working environment, high temperature and heavy dust. If the lubricating oil is dirty, replace the lubricating oil to keep the lubricating oil clean and extend the service life of the reducer ,Improve economic efficiency.
Five, oil replacement
When changing the oil, wait until the reducer has cooled down and there is no danger of burning, but it should still be kept warm, because after complete cooling, the viscosity of the oil increases and it is difficult to drain the oil. (Note: cut off the power supply of the transmission device to prevent accidental power-on!)