Views: 1 Author: Site Editor Publish Time: 2019-04-25 Origin: Site
After the reducer leaves the factory, it is generally stipulated that there is a running-in period of about 200 hours (the oil must be changed after the time is exceeded), which is stipulated by the technical characteristics of the initial stage of the use of the reducer. The running-in period is an important link to ensure the normal operation of the reducer, reduce the failure rate, and extend its service life. However, some users currently ignore the special technical requirements of the new machine because of the lack of common sense in the use of the reducer or because of the insufficient allowable torque, or because they want to obtain profits as soon as possible and use the small machine to make great use of it.
Some users even think that, anyway, the manufacturer has a warranty period, and the manufacturer is responsible for repairing the machine if it is broken, so the reducer is overloaded for a long time during the running-in period, resulting in frequent reducer failures, which not only affects the normal use of the reducer , Shorten the service life of the reducer. Therefore, full attention should be paid to the use and maintenance of the reducer during the running-in period.
The main problem of the reducer running-in period
1. Fast wear speed
Due to the influence of factors such as the processing, assembly and debugging of the parts of the new reducer, the contact area of the mating surface is small, and the allowable torque is large. During the operation of the reducer, the concave and convex parts of the surface of the parts fit and rub against each other, and the metal scraps that fall off are used as abrasives to continue to participate in the friction, which accelerates the wear of the mating surface of the parts. Therefore, it is easy to cause parts (Especially the mating surface) Wear, the wear rate is too fast. At this time, if the load is overloaded, it may cause damage to parts and cause early failure.
2. Poor lubrication
Because the fit clearance of newly assembled parts is small, and due to assembly and other reasons, the lubricant (脂) It is not easy to form a uniform oil film on the friction surface to prevent wear. Thereby reducing the lubrication efficiency, causing early abnormal wear of the machine parts. In severe cases, it will cause scratches or seizures on the friction surface of the precision fit, leading to failures.
Newly processed and assembled parts have deviations in geometric shapes and matching dimensions. In the early stage of use, due to the impact of alternating loads such as impact and vibration, as well as the influence of factors such as heat and deformation, and excessive wear and other reasons, they are easy to cause The originally fastened parts are loose.
4. Leakage occurs
Due to the loosening of parts, vibration and the heat of the reducer, leakage will occur at the sealing surface and pipe joints of the reducer; some casting defects are difficult to find during assembly and debugging, but due to vibration, Impact, this defect is exposed and manifested as leakage (渗)oil. Therefore, leakage occurs occasionally during the running-in period.
5. Many operational errors
Due to insufficient understanding of the structure and performance of the reducer (Especially new operators), it is easy to cause malfunctions due to operating errors, and even cause mechanical accidents and safety accidents.
Pay attention to the following matters during use
1. If it is a non-standard reducer specially customized by your company, the operator should receive the training and guidance of the manufacturer before taking the job, and have a full understanding of the structure and performance of the reducer, and obtain certain operation and maintenance experience before operation. Reducer. The product operation and maintenance manual provided by the manufacturer is the necessary information for the operator to operate the equipment. Before operating the reducer, be sure to read the operation and maintenance manual and operate and maintain according to the requirements of the manual.
2. Pay special attention to the working load of the reducer during the running-in period. Generally, the working load during the running-in period should not exceed 85% of the rated working load, and appropriate workload should be arranged to prevent the occurrence of overheating caused by the long-term continuous operation of the reducer .
3. Frequently observe the working condition of the reducer during the running-in period. If any problem is found, it should be stopped in time to eliminate it. If the cause is not found, the operation should be stopped before the fault is eliminated.
4. After the running-in period, lubricating oil should be selected reasonably, especially the reducer with input power greater than 11KW must be filled with load gear oil. Pay attention to frequently check the lubricating oil, hydraulic oil, coolant, oil level and quality, and pay attention to check the tightness of the whole machine. Excessive oil shortage is found during the inspection, and the reason should be analyzed. At the same time, the lubrication of each lubrication point should be strengthened. It is recommended to add grease to the lubrication point every week during the running-in period (except for special requirements). When connecting a vertical reducer with an oil pump, pay attention to the direction of rotation of the oil pump. Clockwise rotation is correct.
5. Keep the reducer clean, adjust and tighten loose parts in time to prevent aggravated parts wear or loss of parts due to looseness.