Views: 0 Author: Site Editor Publish Time: 2019-12-20 Origin: Site
The use of hard-tooth surface reducer is very extensive, its development is very fast, and it has been bringing people convenient products. Of course, we must understand its installation and operation steps. The following is Jiangsu Taixinglong Reducer Co., Ltd. A brief introduction to the installation and operation steps of the hardened gear reducer:
1. Rotate one of the gears by 180 degrees. That is, when the middle bearing hole and the ten holes are completely overlapped, the outer tooth profile is just misaligned, and the position of the tooth heel of the upper plate is exactly the position of the tooth top of the lower plate.
2. Put a piece of gear into the needle gear housing and turn it by hand to see if it is smooth and swings.
3. Put in the eccentric bearing, because the bearing hole of the gear is equivalent to the outer sleeve of the eccentric bearing, so the correct position of the eccentric bearing is that the bearing hole of the lower gear completely contains the cylindrical ball of the eccentric bearing.
4. Put in the spacer ring.
5. Put another piece of hard-tooth surface reducer gear. It is the key to put this wheel, and the position should be placed completely according to the marks drawn by yourself.
6. Put on the shaft sleeve and turn it by hand to see if it can be turned and check whether the installation is correct.
This is a brief introduction to the installation and operation steps of the hard tooth surface reducer. I believe that its use will bring you greater convenience in the future. Please consult us for more details.