Cylindrical gear motor installation and lubrication
Views: 0 Author: Site Editor Publish Time: 2014-04-04 Origin: Site
1. Cylindrical gear reducer motors generally need to be installed on a horizontal surface with an inclination not exceeding 10°. If the inclination is greater than 10° due to special needs, please contact our company before use.
2. When the input shaft and output shaft are connected to the power and supporting machinery, if the coupling is used, the shaft and the shaft are required to be strictly aligned, and there should be no misalignment. The use of V-belts and chains should not be too tight or too loose.
3. The installation foundation should be firm and reliable, and there should be no vibration or looseness. The fixing screws should be selected in strict accordance with relevant standards and regulations.
4. The installation screws should be checked from time to time whether they are tightened, and the fixing is firm, and spring washers should be used as much as possible.
1. Gear reduction motors are generally lubricated by an oil pool. Before use, be sure to add medium and extreme pressure gear oil N220 or N320 to the specified position (20-30mm above the lowest tooth), and add it regularly.
2. After the initial use for 50 hours, the oil should be replaced immediately, and the oil inside the body should be cleaned, and then thoroughly replaced every three months thereafter.
3. If the oil seal leaks, please replace it yourself as soon as possible.