Views: 0 Author: Site Editor Publish Time: 2016-11-14 Origin: Site
1. Assembly technical requirements of reducer
1. The wheel tooth backlash and contact spots should meet the design requirements
2. The inner ring of the bearing must be close to the shaft shoulder or distance ring; it cannot pass the inspection with a 0.05mm feeler gauge
3. The allowable axial clearance of tapered roller bearings should meet the requirements
4. The unprocessed inner surface of the base, box cover and other parts and the unprocessed surface of the gear should be primed and painted with red resistant paint, and the unprocessed outer surface of the base, box cover and other parts should be primed and painted with light gray paint. .
2. Box technical requirements
1. The casting box must be aging treatment
2. After the base and the box cover are combined, the edges should be flush. When the total length is greater than 1200mm, the mutual misalignment is not more than 2mm on each side, and when the total length is ≥1200mm, the mutual misalignment is not more than 3mm on each side.
3. After the base and the box cover are combined, when the bolts are not tightened, use a 0.05mm feeler gauge to check the tightness of the split surface contact. The depth of the feeler gauge should not be greater than 1/3 of the split surface width
4. The misalignment between the axis of the bearing hole and the split surface is not more than 0.2~0.3mm
5. The ellipticity and non-straightness of the bearing hole are in accordance with the 7-level accuracy GB1184-1996
6. The non-perpendicularity between the end face of the bearing hole and its axis is in accordance with the 7-level accuracy GB1184-1996
7. Bearing hole center line non-parallelism tolerance, center line skew tolerance, bearing hole center distance limit deviation, bearing hole center line disjoint tolerance, center line included angle limit deviation, bearing hole center line skew tolerance, The limit deviation of the bearing hole center distance should meet the design requirements
Three, lubrication technical requirements
1. Indicate lubricating oil viscosity or brand
2. Lubricating oil should be replaced regularly. Generally, when a new reducer is used for the first time, replace with new oil after 7 to 14 days of operation, and it can be replaced every 3 to 6 months according to the situation.
4. Technical requirements for trial operation
1. No-load test run: the forward and reverse running time is not less than 2 hours at the rated speed
2. Load test run: carry out at rated speed and rated load, single or two-way operation according to requirements, time not less than 2 hours
3. During the entire operation, the operation should be stable, without impact, without abnormal vibration and noise, and no leakage or oil leakage at each sealing and joint
4. During load operation, the temperature rise of the oil sump of the gear reducer shall not exceed 35℃, and the temperature rise of the bearing shall not exceed 45℃